Thursday, June 24, 2010

WELCOME TO VINTAGE TINSEL!

Vintage Tinsel is the name of my etsy shop that brings you holiday decor year round, especially Christmas. It's all about the child in us that remembers Christmas Days of long ago! I'm hoping to show you some of the many treasures I come across in my weekly estate sales. Friends that go with me know I'll head to the basement or attic first because that is where people store their holiday decorations.

Find adorable ornaments like this mouse angel in my Vintage Tinsel Shop


You will also find items for special days such as Mother's Day, Father's Day and birthdays. I hope you visit often!

1 comment:

  1. Your shop has such ADORABLE vintage Christmas items! It's always a pleasure to see what you have added! Love your new blog!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete